Homepage and navigation
On the InnolinkWeb® you will find quick links to research and your most important research results, among other things.
Here’s how you navigate InnolinkWeb®:
- The system menu includes a language menu, a link to the InnoHelp instruction site, a link to a password change site and a button to sign out of the service.
- In the research menu, there is a sub-menu with links to all of your research. By selecting Market, Sales, Customer, Personnel or Other you can select the research and results you want to look at. You can also switch from one piece of research to another via the menu.
- Quick links to your research by subject
- From below your research, you will find the key metrics in which there are the most important metrics to be followed as selected by you in one percentage. The success rate outlines how large the share of the criterion’s average is in the maximum grade. The distribution on the outline of the circle shows the percentage shares of the best, worst and average grades.
- Information for your contact person